Monday, July 23, 2012

An Ending is always the new Beginning


I never thought this start so early. The pain yet again.
I dream that you'll be in love with me.
I dream that we'll be forever together.
I dream that we'll be forever together.
but all this doesn't seem to be reality.
It's just a dream.
But i'll never stop dreaming
Because i believe
Dream will be reality one day

I look back to the times we use to have fun.
Laugh, smile, pinch and even poke.
Time pass so fast even i cant keep track of it.
I didn't mean to fall in love
but we all make mistakes

Your smile always cheers me up
whenever i'm down.
You'll just cheer me up.
Always putting that smile on your face.
make me smile too
People say
if you are meant to be with each other
No matter what both of you went though
You'll always find your way back to each other.

Is this true?

 Eventually we'll go to a stage.
where everything will be just fine
We'll just go back to our daily life
We'll just be friends.
like nothing happened before.
'Life goes on.'
It always sums out to that.
An ending is always the new beginning.


You say best, when you say nothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment