Monday, July 30, 2012

Who am i, to you


Ever felt so useless and helpless, not knowing what to do? Everything that you do, just doesn't make sense any more..

I feel like I am a nobody any more. I am not saying I am perfect, but I've been trying my best, to be a better person, a better someone for you. But everything I do, just got ignored and not being appreciated. I do not know is that on purpose, but I got a feeling you chose to ignore it for god knows what reason..

I hate how things turned out to be like this. We were once near to perfect. But until one day, everything just screwed up. Maybe it's my fault, or maybe it's yours. But I know one thing for sure. Both of us played a part. I know I am sensitive. But sometimes, it's good to have someone to care for you than someone who do not give any shit about your whereabouts. I just got disappointed again and again.

I am just someone searching the path to be as near to your heart as possible. To feel what you once gave me, to be held in your arms once again. But now it just feels like everything went back to the days when we were just friends. Or maybe worst than friends. What I am asking for is just to feel special for once. The way you treat others just made me feel that they deserve better treatment than me. I just hope everything will goes back to normal..

Because right now, I do not know where I stand..

Credits to Blackalogy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment