Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Last Step

Times flied. I still remember the first time we chat. 
The first time you called. We talked for so long.
Calling each other to sleep.
The sweet times we had through phones.
Though we never met that often. I smile when i talk to you.
I always been trying very hard. Just to let you know
That i can do anything just for you.
But you don't seem to notice.
I'm scare you know. That one day you'll no longer talk to me.
That you no longer know i'm here for you anymore.
Getting to know you was the best thing that ever happen to my life so far.
but letting you go, it was the worst.
But, I wasn't left with any choice. I waited you for since July you know.
6 months isn't short. 
I always believe that you're the one for me.
but i don't know what are you thinking.

I'll never miss a day since the day we met.
To say Good Morning every morning, 
and Good Night whenever you go to bed.
whether you are asleep or not.
I'll always remember you. 
till the day i grew old and die with you or without you
I'll always love you. though you forget me in the future.
I wont.
I tried my best to make you smile whenever you are down,
To smile along with you when i'm down.

Hey, thank you for the sweetest memories you gave me.
I smile everyday going to bed because of you.
I go on my life each day because you lighted my life.

I'm so thankful that i got to meet you.
These 6 months had been a wonderful time for me.
I'll remember each and every seconds of it.


I still love you. I'll be there one day when you're ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment