Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Once upon a time.

Laugh of the day. I love exam. You know why? Cuz it make me learn everything in just a few weeks. LOLOLOL.

Life once upon a time. Given nothing. have nothing. had nothing. A new born baby. A gift from the heaven to earth for the two lovely humans now and forever will be call your parents.

People ask, what is the very first thing you did in this world?
Cry.

Let's learn a lesson together: No matter how worst is your downfall. Stand Up. try again. You cry. Let every misery off. start a new path.

Many said, We don't cry! WE ARE MAN!
We came into this world crying. Everyone cry. Even man. It's a way to let go you depression, misery and sadness. So, come on. Cry if you are sad. Smile if you are happy.

School school school.
I cant wait to get over my mid term.
After that i could only concentrate on my licences.
now L, next P.
I can wait to drive. seriously. I'm getting bored with public transport. Hot, Crowded with ppl and, sometimes slow. :/
With car, i can go anywhere anytime.
So, i cant wait to drive. Hm.

One week is up! another 2 more weeks till end of exam.
My school exam timetable are quite weird. Next week. 3days without exam. hm, might as well sleep at home. Or study. Heh. (;
10 more days! Exam. please pass by faster. cuz i need to forget you and concentrate on other things. Thank you.

We dream, we live, we rock.
We are awesome.
Children of 94'
Let's live our dream to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment