Monday, May 30, 2011

Long ago, i dream of Fairytale.

Okay, what now.

School holiday officially started. Today is Monday. Nothing much. A bad starting to what to be a high expected holiday. Argued with my mom and so.. Manchester United lost and so on.


I thought it could be a great holiday. Maybe i can enjoy it to the max cuz after this, i will concentrate myself fully on spm. I thought friends will call me up for outing. but sadly, no one will as expected. So, im just sitting in front of the comp feeling lifeless.

I have nothing to blog much except for i think, her. Let's not have high hopes. She maybe have a person of her own. I cannot do anything right. She love someone. Someone that is not me i think, Let's not have high hope on anything now.

There is nothing i can say much. enjoy the two weeks holidays.

I dream of fairytale before. I hope that it will happen to me. ily.

No comments:

Post a Comment