Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Back in the days.

6 years ago, this was my standing ground. A place where i type about depression, a place where i talk about what happen to me during the period of time when i'm consider to be at my lowest. YES, happy things do happen to me from time to time. But it's the bad things that happen to me which overshadowed everything. I never knew what i was going after. I was just trying to fit in. That was all i was doing. Fitting in was hard but I was trying.
 
High school was a bad place for me. But it's not all that bad. Good friends that lived through the few years of high school with me. Guys that was truly sincere to me. Guys that was, i know sometimes if i call them for help, they'll be there. Meeting up from time to time, they are brothers that i can count on sometimes.




I think my life took a turn, when i started to meet peoples that i know are genuine. They care about you as much as you care about them. Form 6 was the turning point. I met people that gave me hope that there are friends that caring and won't leave you when you need them the most. Friendship is always bonded by different values and depending on how we see those values, we get friends that are supportive, caring and best of all carry you with them when you're down. I got to step back up and see the world in a different view. 



These people are the peeps that i hope the best for them. Peoples that i know no matter where they are, they'll remember you and cherish you as you are once a part of they life journey and will always be their friends. It's the thoughts that always counts. 

 “Good friends care for each other…close friends understand each other, but TRUE FRIENDS stay forever…beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time…!” Many of us have friends in our lives over the years. Some friends we make as children and then lose contact as we grow older. Other friends we make as adults and stay in touch with as long as we are in close proximity to and it is convenient to keep in touch but then over time one moves away or busy schedules slowly pull us apart and we start to lose touch.  Those friendships fall into the “good friends” or “close friends” as the opening quote cites. But then there is that last group of friends – those we call true friends – they are those we have a mutual caring about, and we understand each other’s hearts, and where bonds are formed between us that span any distance in proximity and where the bonds run so deep that no amount of time apart or lack of words will change the way we feel about that friend. I found these true friends when I am in my university. 



These peoples have the most influenced in my life. They brought me up to where I am today. Gave me the courage to continue and bring me to the place that I didn't thought that i could achieve if it's not for them. You remember that time when you're in a pinch and no one near you that could help. These people are the one who will drive for 1 hours to your destination just to help you out with your problems. These people are the one who will be there when you need them. Above all, these people are the people that i treasured the most. 




I put my life around them now. Back in the days, i see friends as if there are people who will leave in a year or two. but now i know, they are people who will stick with you through you days till your days are numbered, people who will have their grandchildren play when your grandchildren and having stories together. They can make us laugh when all we want to do is cry. And no matter how far apart time and distance may cause us to grow from one another, and even if death takes one of them from this world to the next, we always have the comfort of knowing that these true friends are still there for us, even if only in spirit, cheering us on and wishing us the best, because that is what true friends do for each other. “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part…” When someone is genuinely your true friend they leave an impression on your heart that will never go away…not with time and not with distance. True friends secure a place in your heart forever.  I am forever grateful for the true friends in my life, both those who are alive and those who have passed away, thank you so much for being my true friends!

Peoples you know who you are :) I'm truly glad to have you all in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment