Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Hey fellow bloggers! It been long since i  blogged. 
I'm back today, bringing more sweet and sour memories of mine.
You know what brings me back here? Back to blogging again? 
A girl.

Yea, yea. I knoww. You would think AGAIN right? 
I wonder how long it's been since the last girl i go after. 
a year? I think two.
Yea. It's two years. 


She show up in front of me few months ago.
We doesnt know each other at all that time
So, we never talk. not even a greeting.

but one day, we started talking with the weirdest topic.
Im still laughing till now.
On that day on wards, we started talking everyday.
Day and night. each and every day we talk. 
we had fun, we laugh. we care.


Falling in love is unpredictable.
That's why they say you fall in love.
not search for love.
I started to care bout her.
I wanted to make her smile like nobody could ever make.
I want to make her mine but i dont want to hurry
cause i know, hurrying can make things worst
Well, too slow can also make things gone bad.


Ah, yes. Grab your hand. and say you're mine.
No one can ever ever take you away from me.
i always love with all my heart, 
making my other half
as happy as they can be.
I hope it can happen. someday. maybe.


Just a random pic. 
Spongebob. Wheeee. :)


Hey you. Yea, you. 
You have a millions reason to smile.
dont frown. make a reason for yourself to smile.
even when you're having a bad day.
cause the saying goes, 
Whether you smile or frown, you need to go by the day
why  not choose to smile?


I know it's not the time now, 
You clearly tell me that you dont want a relationship now
yet i havent even propose.
Maybe cause of parents, maybe you're not ready.
like i said, i dont mind waiting.
I waited so long for a person like you to come.
i dont mind waiting again.

It's the end of September. Now from October is only half and hour. 
Let's pray for the best in October. MUET exam and more.
Hope everything will go fine.

& Happy Birthday Daddy! :) 
I know you are always scolding and mumbling. 
but i know you love us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment