Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jealousy. Sometimes, it kill.


Yea. I'm afraid. I'm afraid of losing you. Most of me already had you in it. I'm scare.
I'm the kind of boy who trust his girl no matter what.
Today was a fine day, looking forward to today since last week.
Woke up in the morning. Got ready. Ended up myself with a big smile on my face.
1.10pm. I was in front of SBS school gate.
Wondering where is she, i think of the time we will have.


Yea, the day continue. Her friend was helping me too.
& , i was just shy. I know i love her. She knew it too.
But the push wasn't there.
She was not ready i guess.
I was trying my best. but, i'm somehow i shy type.

But somehow, i feel happy when i'm with her. i just donno why.
Is this call love? (:
I watch her having her taekwondo. & somehow, i donno what they are doing.
I slept half way through. till she came.
I put my head on her shoulder. I glimpse a smile.



She talk to her friends. Then, i over a boy saying,
'Yes, my princess?'
By then my emotion turns.
I never show it out then.
I'm somehow like to keep my emotion to myself.
I know i care. I'm jealous abit though.
Then, i trust her cuz i know she loved me

Right at the end, when i was leaving, I gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Just when i was going, I glance back. i saw her face was red. i just smile.

I love her. Forever and always.
I trust her. Cuz she will be my one and only.
Abit jealous wouldn't hurt right?

But, dont too much. Sometimes, it kill.



My heart's a stereo
It beats for your, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note

Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

No comments:

Post a Comment