Monday, July 16, 2012

You Complete My World

 You know what, there are nothing that is worth more than you right now.
I put aside everything
because something is more important
than everything i had.
You.

I just wan to be with you. I wan to have a future with you
I swim across the ocean if you are far away from me.
I'll do anything i can, just to keep you happy.
You are my
Everything.
It seem like you don't get it, I will do anything
to find my only love.

You keep reminding me that you are not worth it.
You are not beautiful enough
You are ugly.

I don't care that.
Even if you not beautiful enough,
I love you not for the appearance
it's the heart that matters.
You are everything that i could ever wish for.

No matter what your reality looks like,
you're the girl I'm in love with today
and the same girl I'll be in love with tmr and the day after that.
Not just because of who you are but because of who you were.

There is 3 things that i need in my life,
The sun, for the day.
The moon, for the night
And YOU for the rest of my life.


You are the first thing i think of every morning i wakes up.
I want to give you a morning kiss, saying ' goodmorningmydarling'
At night, I want to be the one who is the last one who wishes you goodnight
and giving you a kiss on the forehead. Waiting you to fall asleep.


You are not like other girls.
You are special. You are my pig.
You are my everything.

Stay in my life, ok? i mean forever. :)


To be honest, You already meant the world to me
I can't promise you our relationship can be perfect.
but,
mind this, i will promise that i'll try my best
to make everything as perfect as it can.
We are the perfect match.
I wouldnt wan to leave you.
Let's grew old together,
Let's have our fairy tale story

We are the perfect two, Baby me and you.


This song represented us.
My love, you are the only exception.
I love you.
(:



No comments:

Post a Comment